1. Collection of Personal Information from Site Visitors. Except as specifically set forth herein, FRA may collect: (a) the e-mail addresses of users that communicate with FRA via e-mail; (b) information knowingly provided by the user through the Site; (c) information gathered through the analysis of cookies, or any other methods of internet browsing analysis, such as Google Analytics; and (d) financial information provided by a user, including credit card numbers and billing addresses, in order to process payments to FRA. Specifically, and in order to register for certain services of the Site, you may be required to provide additional personal information about yourself, such as your name, address, and other relevant personal information. If you do not wish to provide such information through the Site, you may be unable to obtain products or services through the Site. When a visitor performs a search within the Site, FRA may record information identifying the visitor or linking the visitor to the search performed, and may record information related to the search request.
2. Use of Personal Information Collected. Personal information collected by FRA may be used by FRA for limited purposes, including recordkeeping, editorial and feedback purposes, content improvement, or to customize the content and layout of the Site. Personally identifying information, such as names, postal and e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and other personal information voluntarily provided to FRA may be added to FRA’s databases and used for future contact regarding updates to the Site or new services provided by FRA. From time to time, FRA may need to contact you concerning your application with FRA, or other information you submitted to FRA. You agree that FRA may use your personal information for such contact with you. FRA may also desire to contact you for market research purposes or to provide you with marketing information that FRA believes would be of particular interest. You will have the option of not being contacted by FRA and opting-out of such contacts by contacting FRA through one of the methods set forth above.
3. Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties. Except as specifically set forth herein, any personally identifying information that you provide to FRA through the Site will not be disclosed to other third-party entities not affiliated with FRA. Identifiable and non-identifiable user information and data may be disclosed or distributed to another party with which FRA enters or reasonably may enter into a corporate transaction, such as, for example, a merger, consolidation, acquisition, or asset purchase, or to a third party pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or other form of legal process, in response to a request by or on behalf of any local, state, federal, or other government agency, department, or body, whether or not pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or other form of legal process, or if determined by FRA in its sole judgment that such disclosure or distribution is appropriate to protect the life, health, or property of FRA or any other person or entity. Identifiable and non-identifiable visitor information and data which visitors provide to FRA may also be provided to third parties that contract with FRA to provide products, information or other services that FRA believes that visitors to the Site may be interested in obtaining. While FRA may undertake efforts to see that any third party to which FRA discloses personal information is under an obligation to use the personal information solely for the purposes for which the information was disclosed, such third parties are independent third parties over which FRA exercises no control. FRA is not responsible for, and will not be liable for, the conduct, actions, omissions, or information handling or dissemination practices of third parties. Please be advised that the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to FRA via the Site or e-mail cannot be and is not guaranteed, including, for example, personal information such as your address or name.
5. Security Measures and Communicating with FRA. The confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to or from FRA via the Site or via e-mail cannot be, and is not, guaranteed. You acknowledge that the technical processing and transmission of the Site’s content may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Accordingly, FRA is not responsible for the security of information transmitted via the Internet. Instead of communicating with FRA via e-mail or the Internet, visitors can contact FRA by telephone at the number set forth above.
6. Comments and User Content. All materials or comments posted to any aspect of the Site are public. Please refer to the Website Terms and Conditions for further details concerning User Content and other materials submitted to the Site. As such, FRA assumes no liability for the accuracy of such information, no duty to update or correct such information, and no liability for such communications arising under the laws of copyright, libel, privacy, obscenity, or otherwise.
7. Access to and Ability to Correct Personal Information; Opt-Out Right. Upon your request via e-mail or telephone, FRA will provide you with a summary of any personal information retained by FRA that has been voluntarily provided by you to FRA through online forms, e-mail, or another online avenue. You may modify, correct, change or update your personal information by contacting FRA via e-mail at the address set forth above or by telephone at the telephone number set forth above. Except as necessary to obtain the services or information requested, you may opt out of having your personal information, which has been voluntarily provided to FRA through online forms, e-mail, or another online avenues, prospectively retained by FRA or used by FRA for secondary purposes, by contacting FRA via e-mail at the address set forth above or by telephone at the telephone number set forth above. This provision does not apply to collection of the type of Web browser used to visit the Site or to information provided or collected that does not meet the description hereunder.
Dated: 12 November 2019
Copyright © 2013 Front Row Agile, LLC; All rights reserved.