This Course Includes:
Not Satisfied? No Worries! Our classes are all risk free.
You can earn professional development units (PDUs) from the Project Management Institute or Scrum education units (SEUs) from the Scrum Alliance when you take training from Front Row Agile.
Each course is unique, so be sure to check if the course is eligible for these type of continuing education units by navigating to the course page.
In general, online training is acceptable for PDUs and SEUs, and is typically at a ratio of 1:1, where one hour of training = one continuing education unit. For more information on how SEUs and PDUs work, check out:
Ways to earn SEUs for Scrum Alliance
Ways to earn PDUs for Project Management Institute
When you've reached a milestone by completing any video training course at Front Row Agile, you get a professional certificate of completion. These certificates represent your commitment to agile continuing education, and can be something you include in your professional portfolio.
Here's what your certificate will look like:
About the Course
Techniques to help you deliver faster, and keep everyone happy.
Most product owners have one job: To deliver. They need to deliver a great product within certain dates and with great quality. This is a mammoth task.
This course is for product owners. Not just your average product owner, but for those who want to be the best.
In this course, we’ll start with an evaluation of all the things an ultimate product owner would be doing and thinking about. This is to get you thinking about which areas are important to you and your business, and what your focal point should be. At the end of this course you will have a managable, well understood, prioritised backlog that is achievable.
What You'll Learn
In this course, you will:
- Learn what ROI is, how to calculate it and how to use it
- Know how to calculate release dates you believe in
- Be able to facilitate prioritization sessions with stakeholders easily
- Understand how each feature on your backlog aligns with company strategy
- Easily manage your backlog
Created by Karen Greaves and Samantha Laing of Growing Agile, this course is infused by more than 25 years of experience in software development, from testing to managing, plus 15 years in agile software development.
This course will show you how you can make small changes to start improving your delivery, and manage your product better*:
- Know what is on your backlog and why
- Believe in your release plan and committed dates
- Make the most out of meetings with your teams
- Learn various prioritization techniques
- Understand your stakeholders and what they need
- Excel your learning and growth as a product owner
*This course assumes you know Scrum and have some working experience as a product owner.
What You Get
This course includes a workbook for you to print out and fill in as you work through the course. Each section of this course includes:
- Exercises to help you apply your learning
- Additional resources to explore the topic further
- A practical technique you can use right away
- A learning challenge to take your knowledge to the next level
Go through the material on your own time and at your own pace. The recommended way to get the most from this course is to focus on one topic every two to four weeks, setting aside three hours for learning and application.
It is important that you are an active product owner (or work closely with one) with at least three months experience.
Who Should Take This Course?
This course is right for you if:
- You are a product owner who is struggling to juggle various stakeholder requirements
- You want to believe in the dates you commit to
- You would like to make the most out of meetings with your teams
- You would like to improve your delivery value and quality
Become the ultimate product owner. Start learning the skills needed by enrolling in “Ultimate Product Owner: Optimize Product Delivery” today.