This Course Includes:
Not Satisfied? No Worries! Our classes are all risk free.
You can earn professional development units (PDUs) from the Project Management Institute or Scrum education units (SEUs) from the Scrum Alliance when you take training from Front Row Agile.
Each course is unique, so be sure to check if the course is eligible for these type of continuing education units by navigating to the course page.
In general, online training is acceptable for PDUs and SEUs, and is typically at a ratio of 1:1, where one hour of training = one continuing education unit. For more information on how SEUs and PDUs work, check out:
Ways to earn SEUs for Scrum Alliance
Ways to earn PDUs for Project Management Institute
When you've reached a milestone by completing any video training course at Front Row Agile, you get a professional certificate of completion. These certificates represent your commitment to agile continuing education, and can be something you include in your professional portfolio.
Here's what your certificate will look like:
About the Course
Agile Leader or Agile Impediment: Which Are You?
The data is in: Agile Works! Regardless of what your product, software, or service is, Agile can help you realize value faster.
As a Leader for an Agile organization you need to understand how your role must change. Agile Teams expect their Leaders to be more responsive and decisive. The Teams can only gain so much productivity before they run into impediments that their Leaders must address. The next “jump” in productivity will come when Leadership embraces the Agile mindset. If you don’t, your “agile adoption” will stall, derail, and fail. Worst case scenario, your competition will do this and put you out of business.
What You'll Learn
- The Rise of Agile
- Simple vs. Complex
- The History of Work
- The Customer is Key
- Effective Agile Leadership
- Coaching Call
What You Get
- Each class participant will receive a one-on-one 60-90 minute coaching call with Angela Johnson, CST, included as part of the course.
Who Should Take This Course?
This course is right for you if:
- You are executive or upper level management in a company moving toward an agile adoption
- You are a new executive at an organization using agile practices
- Your agile adoption is struggling or stalled
Sign up today and maximize the value of your Agile organization.
Instructor Biography - Angela Johnson, CST
- Founding member of Collaborative Leadership Team, a Certified Scrum Trainer and Agile Transformation Coach who is passionate about changing the world of work. She seeks to help people and organizations to break down their barriers and work together in a collaborative way.
- A graduate of Hamline University (B.A.) and the University of St. Thomas (M.B.C.), Angela facilitates the PMI Minnesota Agile Practitioner Community and serves on the Scrum Alliance Trainer Approval Committee and Core Scrum Team.
- Angela brings 20+ years in the information technology space and real world client case studies to her presentations. She is mom, wife, a sailor, reader and lifelong learner living in Wayzata, MN.