This Course Includes:
Not Satisfied? No Worries! Our classes are all risk free.
You can earn professional development units (PDUs) from the Project Management Institute or Scrum education units (SEUs) from the Scrum Alliance when you take training from Front Row Agile.
Each course is unique, so be sure to check if the course is eligible for these type of continuing education units by navigating to the course page.
In general, online training is acceptable for PDUs and SEUs, and is typically at a ratio of 1:1, where one hour of training = one continuing education unit. For more information on how SEUs and PDUs work, check out:
Ways to earn SEUs for Scrum Alliance
Ways to earn PDUs for Project Management Institute
When you've reached a milestone by completing any video training course at Front Row Agile, you get a professional certificate of completion. These certificates represent your commitment to agile continuing education, and can be something you include in your professional portfolio.
Here's what your certificate will look like:
About the Course
Scrum has been around for more than 20 years, and still, the Scrum framework is not well understood by many.
This program from Saket Bansal, pioneer in online education on project management, is an easy-to-follow course with more than 55 videos, quizzes and reading materials.
Each video addresses one of key concept of the Scrum framework.
What You'll Learn
In this course, you will learn:
- Core values and fundamentals of Scrum
- Scrum roles
- Characteristics of Scrum artifacts
- Planning in Scrum
- Executing and monitoring in Scrum.
- Extensive quizzes to make sure you get deep understanding of Scrum framework
Who Should Take This Course?
This course is right for you if:
- You want to understand Scrum theory and its utility for software development projects
- You are exploring how Scrum helps in improving software development process
- You want to get some Scrum certification