This Course Includes:
Not Satisfied? No Worries! Our classes are all risk free.
You can earn professional development units (PDUs) from the Project Management Institute or Scrum education units (SEUs) from the Scrum Alliance when you take training from Front Row Agile.
Each course is unique, so be sure to check if the course is eligible for these type of continuing education units by navigating to the course page.
In general, online training is acceptable for PDUs and SEUs, and is typically at a ratio of 1:1, where one hour of training = one continuing education unit. For more information on how SEUs and PDUs work, check out:
Ways to earn SEUs for Scrum Alliance
Ways to earn PDUs for Project Management Institute
When you've reached a milestone by completing any video training course at Front Row Agile, you get a professional certificate of completion. These certificates represent your commitment to agile continuing education, and can be something you include in your professional portfolio.
Here's what your certificate will look like:
About the Course
Improve time to market, productivity, quality, employee engagement, and become more competitive by applying SAFe across the enterprise.
The goal of Leading SAFe 4.0 is to provide an in-depth exploration of Version 4 of the Scaled Agile Framework® (“SAFe®”). Your guide will be Chief Methodologist Dean Leffingwell, the creator of the framework.
In his signature pragmatic style, Dean leads you through eight key lessons where you’ll get high-level overviews as well as specifics where you most need them, exercises to test yourself on what you’ve learned, and at the end of the course, clear-cut steps you can take to start your journey of transformation.
After completing Dean's course, you will:
• Acquire a high-level overview of the Scaled Agile Framework
• Understand how the framework builds upon lean, systems thinking and agile development
• Learn about lean thinking and embracing agility
• Know how to plan, execute and implement an agile release train
• Understand how to build really large systems in a lean and agile manner
• Learn how to build and operate an agile portfolio
• Know how to apply the nine SAFe Principles for lean-agile development at enterprise scale
• Learn how to plan and execute a program increment
• Gain an understanding of the leadership skills necessary to achieve the next level of enterprise performance
• Know how to better lead this next generation of knowledge workers
Intermediate to Advanced
Who Should Take This Course:
Executives, managers, consultants, leaders, program managers, and Agile change agents; anyone in an enterprise-level software development environment looking to achieve the business benefits of advancing Agile beyond a few teams or projects.
5+ years of experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product or project management
Some experience in Agile development
Let Dean Leffingwell, the creator of the Scaled Agile Framework, equip you with the knowledge to lead a lean-agile transformation at enterprise scale. Sign up today.