This Course Includes:
Not Satisfied? No Worries! Our classes are all risk free.
You can earn professional development units (PDUs) from the Project Management Institute or Scrum education units (SEUs) from the Scrum Alliance when you take training from Front Row Agile.
Each course is unique, so be sure to check if the course is eligible for these type of continuing education units by navigating to the course page.
In general, online training is acceptable for PDUs and SEUs, and is typically at a ratio of 1:1, where one hour of training = one continuing education unit. For more information on how SEUs and PDUs work, check out:
Ways to earn SEUs for Scrum Alliance
Ways to earn PDUs for Project Management Institute
When you've reached a milestone by completing any video training course at Front Row Agile, you get a professional certificate of completion. These certificates represent your commitment to agile continuing education, and can be something you include in your professional portfolio.
Here's what your certificate will look like:
About the Course
Essential skills for Scrum Masters, agile coaches, leaders and managers to create effective, motivated teams.
The best Scrum Masters magnify their team’s productivity. They inspire their teams to always be better, always be learning, and always solve issues before they become problems.
They cultivate collaboration, not competitiveness. They help everyone combine their diverse talents and skills into innovative solutions and better products.
Great leaders aren’t born, they're grown. They cultivate their own skills over time. That’s why we designed this course: to help you become the great leader you’re destined to be.
What You'll Learn
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Be a better leader
- Facilitate more effective, shorter meetings
- Give actionable feedback
- Build trust and respect within your team
- Recognise your own strengths and weaknesses, and improve on them
Created by Karen Greaves and Samantha Laing of Growing Agile, this course is infused by more than 25 years of experience in software development, from testing to managing, plus 15 years in agile software development.
This course will show you how you can make small changes to become a servant leader and become a great Scrum Master:
- Become aware of how you impact people
- Build trust on a team
- Discover a model to give feedback
- Learn facilitation tips to make a meeting valuable
- Uncover the art of listening
- Know how being detached helps your team
- Excel your learning and growth as a Scrum Master
What You Get
This course includes a workbook for you to print out and fill in as you work through the course. Each section of this course includes:
- Exercises to help you apply your learning
- Additional resources to explore the topic further
- A practical technique you can use right away
- A learning challenge to take your knowledge to the next level
Go through the material on your own time and at your own pace. The recommended way to get the most from this course is to focus on one topic per week, setting aside three hours for learning and application.
Who Should Take This Course?
This course is right for you if:
- You are a Scrum Master who is struggling to understand what your job is
- You want to lead your team without using command-and-control techniques
- You would like to adopt more of a coaching mindset when working with your teams
- You would like to improve your relationship with your team
Become a great servant leader. Start learning the skills necessary by enrolling in “Advanced ScrumMaster: Become a Servant Leader” today.